Image via OliviaPalermo.com
We had a ridiculously fun day yesterday, and things are already feeling pretty toasty this morning, so I can't help but think that finding a breezy spot to relax in the shade would make for the perfect afternoon. All of today's sprinkles are cool, muted tones to match my laid-back Sunday mood. :)
- Thinking about snapping up these gray moto boots for fall, but they're so cute, I think I'll be wearing them sooner with flowy sun dresses and skirts!
- Our living room is getting a few tweaks this week (recovering our sofa, painting a wall, hanging new art, etc.) and I can't stop thinking that this nautical-inspired Morse code print would be the perfect addition.
- What a simple, inexpensive & creative way to make your own minimalistic wall sconce for an area that needs a little touch of metallic.
- Can't stop dreaming about these gorgeous ceramic dishes that are edged in gold. The set is a little pricey, but splurging on a single could definitely be much more my speed.
- By far, one of the coolest shift dresses I've seen in a while, this gray fringe-y number grabs and holds your attention with loads of lovely embellishments.