Image borrowed from here
Today's Sunday Sprinkles are all little bits from across the pond, and because we're pretty much all-Olympics-all-the-time over here for the next two weeks, it just seemed to be appropriate!
- Metallic nail polish just screams glamour, and this Olympic Heavy Medal set by Butter London would be an easy way to try your hand at all three.
- I'm a huge fan of bright accessories, and I can't help but think this poppy red clutch from Ted Baker would make a classic yet bold addition to almost any look.
- An adorably quirky little telephone booth iPhone case... Whenever I see something modeled after these iconic big red boxes, it always reminds me of the father-daughter trip that my Dad and I took to London when I turned 16!
- These Stella McCartney ankle booties have been in my shopping cart at The Outnet for quite sometime, and if we see any big-medal-wins this week, it just may be cause enough for a celebratory purchase! ;)
- Love how this silky striped blouse could bring just the right amount of patriotism to a look, and I'd play up it's prep factor by wearing it with white skinny jeans and these orange ballet flats.