Image via A Cup of Jo
Hello my little hot-weather honeys... We seem to be having one of the most laid-back weekends of our entire summer, and I just don't want it to end! I'm off to have just a few more small adventures with my Sweet G today, and then I'm looking forward to being back at my desk tomorrow morning - refreshed and relaxed and ready for a full week of work.
Below are some of the fun finds I've been daydreaming about over the last few days... feel free to click around and let me know which one is your favorite!
- I can't even tell you how many times this week I've dreamt about getting this cute cropped hair cut. Like, seriously tempted.
- A nice reminder that it's GREAT to be ridiculous - why not, right?
- Excited to make a variation of the best quesadilla ever for dinner tonight! (Goat cheese makes everything better.)
- Speaking of cooking, our pepper grinder broke a few weeks ago, but this Sergeant Pepper Mill would make the perfect replacement for our quirky little red-accented kitchen.
- I've got a Sephora gift card burning a hole in my pocket, but I think I've finally settled on this shimmery golden bronzer from Tarte. (A safer way to look like you just stepped in from being out in the sun, and from one of my favorite all-natural cosmetics lines, too!)
XOXO - Jessie