S&P TV // How to Shop a Killer Sale

July 25, 2012
20682d2b583c32698acad38f1feb3f90
Image via

Last weekend, I mentioned that we’d be heading to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale on Saturday, and instead of just telling you about it here, I’m going to SHOW you with the latest installment of S&P TV!Check out the video below to watch me share my tips and tricks on How to Shop a Killer Sale, and feel free to dish your own bargain-hunting know-how in the comments below.  Tomorrow, I’ll be featuring my fun fall finds in a new outfit post, so stay tuned for that and I’ll see you back here very soon!

Recap of transitional trends & helpful links:
This post was kindly brought to you by Nordstrom.
Thanks for supporting the brands that help make this site possible!

• Reply livefreeandfashionable July 25, 2012 at 2:43 pm

I am so excited to see all of your finds! Thanks for the great video!

• Reply ellen. July 25, 2012 at 6:51 pm

yes! you are so smart- love this video, you should do more! And I just saw your last outfit- so obsessed with your headband!

• Reply mrshoh July 25, 2012 at 11:57 pm

cute video jessie! xx heather
    heatheromade.blogspot.com

• Reply Amanda Weiss July 26, 2012 at 1:58 am

This is just too cute Jessie! I loved all your tips and I can blame ya for lovin an ankle bootie! :-)

xo,
    Amanda
    FashionableeMe

• Reply Jessica July 26, 2012 at 4:07 am

Such a well-done video!! I love love love it! I saw it pop up in Facebook feed (while I was out and about on my phone) and couldn’t wait to watch it when I got home! You are so well-spoken, genuine and super-sweet! (If I’m ever on the East Coast, can I call you to be my shopping buddy?? LOL!)

Can’t wait for more S&P TV!

• Reply Kassandra July 26, 2012 at 5:16 am

Great video Jess!

• Reply Taylor July 27, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Girl I loved this video! I grew up shopping @ Nords as you know, and every year I would shop or work the Anniversary sale and let me tell ya – if everyone approached the sale like you recommend the world would be a beautiful place :) Great charisma and usual Jessie charm! xo

• Reply Alicia Lund July 30, 2012 at 5:24 pm

You’re adorable.. I loved this video and all of your tips! x