Having a few technical difficulties over here at Casa de Pepper, so yesterday’s Sunday Sprinkles turned into Monday Sprinkles (just as good as leftovers – promise!), and today’s outfit post will have to wait for tomorrow! Good news is that we’re talking tasty summer eats, and I don’t know about you, but that’s one of my favorite things to do. :)
- If you buy one cookbook this year, please let it be this one: Such simple, quick recipes all under 500 calories and organized by time of year for easy seasonal eating.
- I eat it every single day in some form or another, and that’s why this Ode to Oatmeal was right up my alley.
- Reason #927 to love watermelon. That’s all.
- When I saw the recipe for these gluten-free chicken tenders, I knew I wanted to try it out by subbing in sliced eggplant instead of the meat – we’d had the veggie version last night for dinner, and it was deLISH!
- Can’t stop thinking about how amazing it would be to have this counter top frozen-yogurt machine as the latest addition to our kitchen. So many flavor possibilities and never having to leave the house for my next fix! (Ok, the thought of that is a little scary, but still!)