Today’s Sunday Sprinkles are all little bits from across the pond, and because we’re pretty much all-Olympics-all-the-time over here for the next two weeks, it just seemed to be appropriate!
- Metallic nail polish just screams glamour, and this Olympic Heavy Medal set by Butter London would be an easy way to try your hand at all three.
- I’m a huge fan of bright accessories, and I can’t help but think this poppy red clutch from Ted Baker would make a classic yet bold addition to almost any look.
- An adorably quirky little telephone booth iPhone case… Whenever I see something modeled after these iconic big red boxes, it always reminds me of the father-daughter trip that my Dad and I took to London when I turned 16!
- These Stella McCartney ankle booties have been in my shopping cart at The Outnet for quite sometime, and if we see any big-medal-wins this week, it just may be cause enough for a celebratory purchase! ;)
- Love how this silky striped blouse could bring just the right amount of patriotism to a look, and I’d play up it’s prep factor by wearing it with white skinny jeans and these orange ballet flats.
Are you going to be tuning in to the games much in the upcoming days? I’m most excited for track & field, swimming, gymnastics & beach volleyball… What are your favorite events???