We had a ridiculously fun day yesterday, and things are already feeling pretty toasty this morning, so I can’t help but think that finding a breezy spot to relax in the shade would make for the perfect afternoon. All of today’s sprinkles are cool, muted tones to match my laid-back Sunday mood. :)
- Thinking about snapping up these gray moto boots for fall, but they’re so cute, I think I’ll be wearing them sooner with flowy sun dresses and skirts!
- Our living room is getting a few tweaks this week (recovering our sofa, painting a wall, hanging new art, etc.) and I can’t stop thinking that this nautical-inspired Morse code print would be the perfect addition.
- What a simple, inexpensive & creative way to make your own minimalistic wall sconce for an area that needs a little touch of metallic.
- Can’t stop dreaming about these gorgeous ceramic dishes that are edged in gold. The set is a little pricey, but splurging on a single could definitely be much more my speed.
- By far, one of the coolest shift dresses I’ve seen in a while, this gray fringe-y number grabs and holds your attention with loads of lovely embellishments.
Speaking of gray… Have you read Fifty Shades yet? I’m being stubborn and avoiding it at all costs, but am curious to know the general consensus! Dish with me… fun or just plain filthy?