I’ve always been easily enamored with anything that sparkles or shines, but this weeks Sprinkles are devoted to glitter because of THIS GAL who is currently the reason for my very bright Spring weekend. Now we’re off to to do some more exploring, and I’ll leave you with some links that have been doing a little glimmering of their own lately.
- Top-knots are an easy way to throw your hair up and go, but how about adding some glitz and gold like this ‘do, to make it runway ready (or at least perfect for a celebration hairstyle!). (via Rubi)
- An easy and gorgeous nail DIY that looks like it’s raining glitter!
- A geometric gold stool would make for a great extra seating option when guests come over… it would make them feel like they had their own tiny throne! (via D*S)
- Cannot stop looking at these chunky baubles that are a quirky mix of shiny stones and matte plastic.
- A tiny white rabbit wearing gold pants – WHY must you be sold out, tiny bunny?! (via Kathleen)