Today’s post was meant to be last Sunday’s Sprinkles (had some technical difficulties while I was away), and are all in honor of my weekend down in the South…already dreaming about the next time I can make it to Austin!
- I’m obsessed with these feather cuffs I snagged last week from IN PINK, and I can’t wait to show you how I’ve turned them into yet another double duty accessory! (Check out the first version from last week here.)
- Slumber parties will never be the same… my TxSC Roomies (bing, bang, bong) and our antics were by far the highlight of my trip! Endless laughter and tons of great memories.
- Absolutely in LOVE with the mission behind this budding cosmetics company… great product, amazing founder & a truly worthy cause. I want the entire line, but especially loving the bold lip colors (natch)!
- Really wish I had been rocking these Southwestern-y pom-pom earrings all weekend… wouldn’t have needed much else in the way of accessories, and what a conversation starter! Perhaps an upcoming DIY?
- I didn’t do as much shopping as I thought I would, but my favorite purchase by FAR was my newest statement necklace by the endlessly creative Merl Kinzie… I mean, it’s made from a re-purposed door hinge! Doesn’t get cooler than that!
Tomorrow I’ll have a little re-cap post ready for you with lots of photos from the rest of the weekend, but until then – have a wonderful Wednesday, and I’ll see ya soon!