I may be jumping the gun a little bit on the warm-weather gear here, but we just booked our trip to Southern California for Easter and I cannot wait to pack my bags for a (hopefully) sunny week at the shore!
Currently dreaming of these nautical inspired pieces that are just the right combo of navy & neutral, which means they’d be perfect for mixing and matching all week long. I especially love the bathing suit, and might actually have to add it to my swimwear options before we go… I don’t have many that aren’t two-pieces, but this one is just too cute to pass up!
I’m curious: are you a bikini beach-goer or do you stick with the one-pieces when it comes to your bathing suit of choice?
Shop the Look:
1. Thread Social Seersucker Dress, $165
2. Alkemie Marine Cuffs, $129
3. DVF Voleta Rope-tie Sandals, $150
4. Land’s End Anchor Belt, $50
5. Reef Lost Waters Flats, $52
6. Rebelette Stripe Scarf, $46
7. Seafolly Gingham Maillot, $168