Image of Christine’s pretty clutch via Court + Hudson
Today’s Sunday Sprinkles are some of the boldest and brightest that I’ve seen around the web this week… take a peek for a drastically delightful dose of color!
- One of the most ridiculously amazing DIY clutches I’ve ever seen, and can’t WAIT to try… involves neon colors, shiny gold trim and adorable pom-poms – all in one!
- Swooning over this collaboration of bright vintage baubles… specifically this cobalt blue beauty.
- I rarely pick up a paint brush, but am feeling so inspired by these gorgeous abstract Barbie-ish paintings, that I might have to get my paints and easel out this afternoon!
- These fiery-tomato-finger-nail tips on top of blue and white stripes are making me want to be more experimental with my polish choices! (P.S. Have you snatched up the $3 S&P mani deal from eariler this week yet?)
- Daydreaming about this gorgeous throw pillow made from vintage fabric, and thinking it would be such a fun addition to any couch.