Spicy Sale // Stella McCartney

February 28, 2012

It’s no secret around here that I LOVE a great bargain, and although my clothing budget has fluctuated quite a bit over the last ten years or so, I think it’s one thing about my shopping habits that will never change.  One of the main tips I share with clients and friends that ask how to make thoughtful and value-based purchases, is to know and frequent the best deep-discount online shopping sites for their personal budget and taste.

My all-time fave, and possibly the most visited site from this little laptop of mine is theOutnet.com, and that’s why I am SO pleased to tell you about yet another one of their amazing sales that starts today… British-designer Stella McCartney has some of the most highly covetable pieces out there, but the original retail prices are FAR outside my price range.  That’s where theOutnet comes in!

They’ve got so many of her incredibly chic and wearable pieces for sale right now (the biggest batch of Stella to hit the site so far!), and because of the amazing discounts, it makes these kinds of purchases much more justifiable in my book.

I’ve had my eye on this citrus-y pleated skirt ever since it hit the blog circuit months ago, and had so much fun styling it up for a night out on the town!  The lady-like high waist balances out the sexy side-slits, and of course I can’t ever resist bright colors or crazy prints.  I paired it with a bralette top and a sporty little windbreaker jacket, and my new booties that I nabbed at the Barney’s Warehouse Sale last weekend.

My other favorites included a sweet eyelet shift dress, an oversized denim tee, and another pretty pleated skirt (that happens to remind me a bit of Neapolitan ice cream – yum!).  Keep your eyes peeled, because I’ll be featuring a few other Stella McCartney pieces from theOutnet on the blog this week, and I’d love to know if you end up snatching anything up for yourself!

Top to Bottom:
Earrings – c/o Sorrelli
Necklace – Vintage, was Mama’s
Bra top – Lulu’s
Windbreaker – J. Crew
Bracelet (actually a necklace!) – c/o Bauble Bar
Skirt – Stella McCartney, theOutnet.com (borrowed)
Tights – The Limited
Booties – theyskens’ theory, Barney’s (warehouse sale)
Clutch – Vintage, Thrifted

Pin It!

• Reply KShonk Designs February 28, 2012 at 3:51 pm

You sassy thing! You look fabulous!

• Reply Frannie Pantz February 28, 2012 at 3:53 pm

This is my FAVORITE outfit you have ever ever ever ever worn! I adore this skirt so much and the bandeau. Thanks for the tip!

• Reply Andrea Clare February 28, 2012 at 3:58 pm

what a funky skirt!!! love it!

• Reply caviar taste February 28, 2012 at 4:25 pm

That Stella skirt is so major!!! Looking fab as always!
    xo,
    Lindsey

• Reply Ranu February 28, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Love this! Your hair and outfit are both amazing!

• Reply Gray Skies February 28, 2012 at 5:15 pm

It takes guts to go outside with a bare midriff – I applaud you! That skirt is amazing – I like that it has a kind of retro print.

• Reply Katie Gahagan February 28, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Gorgeous, as usual. Loving the booties!

• Reply MyStyleLoft February 28, 2012 at 10:09 pm

This skirt is gorgeous!!! Absolutely love it : )

• Reply Living in Color February 28, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Hi Jessie! I adore this outfit- it is super fashion forward and very Springy! Your style is always an inspiration to me! thanks for sharing!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

• Reply NadineisthatU February 29, 2012 at 12:15 am

That skirt is a keeper for life. Wait till your granddaughter gets hold of it!

• Reply Brandi, The Beatniq February 29, 2012 at 5:10 am

I do love that skirt especially with the bralette.

• Reply Dressed4Success February 29, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Hi girl,

I follow you in instagram, LOVE your style&blog… Ill put on my fav. blogs!! Follow me like me to you!;)

FACEBOOK
    TWITTER

Dressed4Success

Clodet Illustrations

…1Kiss!*

• Reply Helene February 29, 2012 at 3:50 pm

I thrifted that same exact clutch a couple of years ago! That is so rare!

Helene

• Reply Genny February 29, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Wait .. you had to BORROW that skirt. Jessie, that’s making me cry .. you need to go BUY yourself that skirt and add it to your closet!!!

• Reply Shanelé March 2, 2012 at 11:11 am

i LOVE this…the unexepected bra top is so fun to spice up things as winter continues to drag on and on and on. And those shoes….ahhmazing! What a good find! What color is your nail polish btw?? Ok, I think you can tell by now I’m obsessed.

xo

• Reply ellen. March 3, 2012 at 1:52 am

You are such a risk taker, I love it! You carry such unique and fun trends with so much grace. Real life Carrie Bradshaw :) You are just too cute. Love your outfits, always inspiring.

• Reply Kastles March 5, 2012 at 5:26 am

I thought it was a Stella skirt! Way to wear the crop top, so brave! And your top bun is perfect!
    <3 Kastles

• Reply Pin Party // Sunshine & Citrus | Style & Pepper July 16, 2013 at 9:14 am

[…] // Dress // Drink // Dine // […]