Event // Texas Style Council Conference

February 15, 2012
 Image from a Flare editorial via Fashion Gone Rogue

I just booked my flights this morning for the Texas Style Council Conference, and I can hardly wait for feeling the sun on my skin and meeting new friends and sleepovers with my blog buddies!

Totally honored to be speaking on one of the panels on Sunday and co-teaching a Thrifting 101 class on Saturday… Are you going to be there in March?

I’d love to see you, so let me know if you’ll be there and then plan on getting a big hug from yours truly! :)

Pin It!

• Reply Natasha Fatah February 15, 2012 at 3:10 pm

One fabulous event to the next! Congrats Jessie! Have fun!

xoxo

• Reply Bekah: Matters of Merrymaking February 15, 2012 at 5:40 pm

I WISH I could make it… it’s even on my spring break! But it was cheaper to go to the beach! Good luck and have a ball.

• Reply Chelle Lynn February 15, 2012 at 6:46 pm

I’m totally there! I absolutely can’t wait to meet all the fabulous ladies, yourself included, of course!

• Reply anne m bray February 15, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Yep, I’ll be there! Can’t wait. I LOVE Austin!

• Reply Market Publique February 15, 2012 at 9:27 pm

So excited to lead the boutique crawl together! See you there!

• Reply Hilary Inspired February 15, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Hey Jessie! Just found your blog via Emma of Emmadime (love that girl!).

I was so excited to hear that you’ll be attending the TXSC event in March… so will I!! My friend Erin and I will be traveling together from Dallas and are super excited to meet all the cool bloggers and listen to all the fabulous speakers. See you there!

• Reply Joanne M February 16, 2012 at 2:08 am

I’ll be there and I’m uber excited to meet you! I’ll be the creepy weirdo gawking from afar, lol:)

• Reply Carlina February 20, 2012 at 7:48 pm

woohoo, I’m so going too!! Excited for your talks! Hope to see you at the Poshmark Saturday #poshparty!!!

xo Carlina