This past week we’ve been a bit more bundled-up than bare-legged here in the Northeast, but I myself am chomping at the bit to start experimenting with the trends of a warmer season!
Currently trying to pull myself out of a slight winter rut by hunting for Spring inspiration anywhere and everywhere… thought I’d share a few sprinkles here with you:
- I’ve gone back and looked at this Spring Siesta editorial at least a dozen times… and now I’m on the hunt for the perfect corset top. Considering this one at the moment – would look so pretty paired with a high-waisted pencil skirt and a fitted denim jacket!
- I’m usually more of a saturated-colors girl, but pretty pastels are going to be EVERYwhere and I snatched up this mint green handbag last week to join the fun (also availble here).
- A sucker for a well-styled barcart, this round-up of pretties makes me excited to get ours ready for our upcoming housewarming party! Fun tidbit about me: my favorite barcart bottle is always the tequila. What’s yours?
- Love the idea of this off-center neon window frame for a super-simple home DIY idea… we’re not as well-windowed in our new place as we used to be, but I’m definitely pinning this one away for a someday-home.
- Totally inspired by the Architectural Digest spread of Diane von Furstenberg’s home over at Because I’m Addicted… I only wished there were more detailed shots of every little corner. I found myself nearly pressing my nose to the screen because I wanted to see more.
Hope you have a blessed and restful Sunday, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow, friends!