Concrete Catwalk // Fluorescent Flurries

February 16, 2012

Last weekend, I bundled up for brunch at Schiller’s Liquor Bar with some girlfriends, and couldn’t resist using a jolt of neon green and a swipe of hot pink lipstick to lessen the blow of a snowy and very cold morning.

Top to Bottom:
Hat – J. Crew (similar)
Earrings – Handmade by me
Blouse – Vintage, thrifted (similar)
Cardigan – Vintage, Boomerang (similar)
Coat – Vintage, thrifted (similar)
Woven Satchel – Vintage, thrifted
Leather leggings – H&M (similar)
Booties – Joie, TJ Maxx (similar – only $30!)

Pin It!

• Reply Annie February 16, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Loving this pop of neon, especially with those pink lips and awesome leather leggings! Looking fabulous as always :)

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

• Reply Sydney February 16, 2012 at 1:15 pm

beautiful and creative, as always

• Reply Olivia February 16, 2012 at 2:48 pm

I love the gold buttons and your earrings!!

xx Olivia
    IWANTTHESESHOES

• Reply Ashleigh Nicole February 16, 2012 at 2:53 pm

LOVE the hint of neon!

xo Ashleigh

• Reply Samantha Manzella February 16, 2012 at 3:44 pm

OMG, it’s time to hit up my local TJ Maxx. You got those beautiful boots there, for only $30? Consider me jealous! Love the outfit!

– Samantha

• Reply Jessie @ Style and Pepper February 16, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Hey Samantha! Actually my boots that I’m wearing were a smidge more than that (but still a great deal for the brand!), and the $30 pair are the ones that I linked to if you click on the word “similar”. I’d still recommend checking out your local TJ Maxx, though, because I ALWAYS find great stuff there. :) Glad you like the look, and thanks for stopping by!

• Reply Brookelyn February 16, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Love those leggings- may have to look for them the next time I’m near and H+M!

• Reply Justin Livingston February 16, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Love it! Great pop of color!

See you tonight @ Angel Court, love!! :)
    XO

• Reply Jillian Nicole February 16, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Love the neon with the fur coat! Great look!:)

• Reply NadineisthatU February 16, 2012 at 8:49 pm

One should always be ‘the body electric’ with neon green. It is the color of freshly opening bulb leaves and even some sea oats, forsythia buds. Lighting and lightning is everything!

• Reply Bernice McMillan February 16, 2012 at 9:31 pm

That look just convinced me that I need a neon sweater NOW! ;)

• Reply Molly Dixon February 17, 2012 at 4:06 am

so stunning and chic!!!!!!!

• Reply Katie Aman February 17, 2012 at 4:10 am

There is always so much texture and color in your ensembles! Love this. Full of so much interest and inspiration!

• Reply Andrea Clare February 17, 2012 at 5:43 am

ooooo i love this, it has so much interest!!

• Reply Lisa Griffin February 17, 2012 at 1:43 pm

i love using bold pops of colors on cold days, this green is fantastic!
    in dramatic fashion

• Reply Elissa February 17, 2012 at 2:32 pm

This is such an interesting, inspiring outfit – so much so that I immediately pinned it onto my inspiration board. You look fantastic. I adore the mix of textures!

• Reply Ranu February 17, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Love this! That coat and pop of neon are amazing. Also, Schiller’s is great :) I love their wine list and all of their food is top notch!

• Reply sahar- the unfashionista February 19, 2012 at 1:31 pm

WOW! What a stunning jacket!!!!! <3 I love it!!!

• Reply The Daily Fashionista February 20, 2012 at 1:14 am

The pop of green is so radiant!!! I especially love the bright pink lips and the fur coat. It looks like the perfect thing to wear for cold frigid days:)

• Reply *Glam Chameleon* February 21, 2012 at 7:23 pm

So pretty look, u’re really cute person!:) Love your jacket!!!:)
    kisses