My business card and Style Shaker!
I've got a few new upcoming features that I'd like to introduce here at Style & Pepper, and the first one starts today!
Sunday sprinkles is where I'll be posting little snippets of things I've spotted around the web during the week... I always want to share so much beyond my regular posts with you guys, so let's start with a little link-love, and see how it goes, huh?
This week's sharing involved several of the great recaps & resources from a few of the lovely ladies who attended Alt Design Summit last weekend.
- My sweet roomie Meg indulged my fashion blogging self and let me take a few outfit photos of her adorable looks... we loved palling-around together all week, and she's one of my most inspiring friends. (She was also a speaker and talked about "Up and Coming Blogs", so be sure to check out her round-up of those, as well!)
- So honored to have my card and style shakers (pictured above) featured on multiple different blogs this week... I always knew they were cool (thanks to my designer, Julie!), but seriously guys, you are too kind! See fantastic business card round ups on Camille Styles, La La Lovely, Design Crush,
- Loved seeing this adorable collection of bloggers and their different iPhone cases by my new friend Jeanne, of Shop Sweet Things.
- I thought that 2011 was "The Year of the Top-knot", but it looks like this super-easy and glam hairstyle is not leaving us anytime soon! Liz from Say Yes to Hoboken posted a round-up of all of the beautiful buns she saw.
- Erin of Apartment 34 shared her favorite sartorial sightings (including a little look from yours truly!) and also posted about a great tip for following twitter trending topics - have you guys heard of Storify? Such a useful tool!
- This little gem was a major bright spot in my week... if you like vintage-style and a girl who knows how to look like a million bucks on a budget, check out Tulip Louise for some serious style inspiration. I can't tell you how many times we connected over random things we have in common throughout the week, and at first I told her we must be style-sisters, separated at birth, but I've changed my tune and now and I really just want to BE her when I grow up. :)
- Lastly - if you were bummed to miss the conference this year, you might be interested in the almost-launched Alt Channel (goes live this coming week!) where the amazing team from the conference will offer blogging, social media and networking online classes! What a super idea! Sign up for the Alt newsletter on the website to stay informed on dates/more info.
- Added bonus: I haven't gotten a chance to type up my notes from the conference yet, but for a fabulous run-down of helpful blogging information, I'd highly recommend checking out my friend Kelly's recap. If you're a fellow blogger or creative entrepreneur, I'm willing to bet you'll find her takeaways useful, and I'll admit I bookmarked the post for future reference immediately!