|Image via Better Homes & Gardens|
Hello, my little chickadees – It’s finally the end of the week! I’m headed into the city today for a few meetings and some errands, but we’re supposed to have 50mph winds, so I’m hoping I don’t blow into the Hudson River on the way there.
I’m really looking forward to a three-day weekend with G, and even though I’ve got lots of work to do, the days are just MUCH more fun when he has the time off. :) Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to crossing off our list:
- Finish packing for Alt Design Summit
- Hang our gallery wall above our mantle
- Find a piece of driftwood from the beach for a fun project
- Ikea + Bed, Bath & Beyond run (hopefully the last one for quite a while!)
- Checking out the Trader Joe’s closest to our house
- Emptying out my jam-packed Google Reader, and pinning lots of inspiration for some upcoming projects
- Upholstering our box springs so we don’t have to bother with a bed skirt
What are you guys up to this weekend? Whatever you do, I hope you have a good one, and I’ll see ya Monday!
XOXO – Jessie