Life // Looking forward to the weekend…

January 13, 2012
 Image via Better Homes & Gardens
Hello, my little chickadees – It’s finally the end of the week!  I’m headed into the city today for a few meetings and some errands, but we’re supposed to have 50mph winds, so I’m hoping I don’t blow into the Hudson River on the way there.
I’m really looking forward to a three-day weekend with G, and even though I’ve got lots of work to do, the days are just MUCH more fun when he has the time off. :)  Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to crossing off our list:
  • Finish packing for Alt Design Summit
  • Hang our gallery wall above our mantle
  • Find a piece of driftwood from the beach for a fun project
  • Ikea + Bed, Bath & Beyond run (hopefully the last one for quite a while!)
  • Checking out the Trader Joe’s closest to our house
  • Emptying out my jam-packed Google Reader, and pinning lots of inspiration for some upcoming projects
  • Upholstering our box springs so we don’t have to bother with a bed skirt
What are you guys up to this weekend?  Whatever you do, I hope you have a good one, and I’ll see ya Monday!

XOXO – Jessie

• Reply Alexandra Evjen January 13, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I DEFINITELY need to figure out what I’m wearing to ALT and go through my Google Reader! =)

• Reply Leigh January 13, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Can’t wait to see what you do with the driftwood! I found a cool piece of driftwood by the Baltimore waterfront last month and brought it home with me. My husband thought I was nutso, and was maybe slightly creeped out that it came from the waterfront (have you seen The Wire). However, I cleaned it up and used it in a holiday centerpiece. I didn’t know what to do with it after the holidays though!

• Reply Genny January 13, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Happy weekend, Jessie! I hope you get some time to relax, too!

• Reply Megan Muller January 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Amen to the Ikea and pinning ideas! I’m going to be doing some of the same. Moving into my first apartment soon and need to think of cheap ways to spice it up!

Meg
    @MissMegasaurus

• Reply alyson January 13, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Little jealous about the Trader Joe’s mention. There’s not one in my entire state of Florida!

• Reply K January 17, 2012 at 3:14 pm

I can imagine crossing Ikea of your list will be nice! thats always a stressfull trip!!! What a great pickture by the way!! def pinning that to my home section on Pintrest.

love K