Event // Altitude Design Summit

January 9, 2012
Image via Travel + Leisure
Happy Monday, folks! Everyone have a good weekend? We had multiple NYC-visitors in town, and enjoyed spending time with them, as well as meeting a handful of new pals (and if there’s one thing I love — it’s meeting new friends)!

I’m ready to hop back into the work week with gusto, because I’ve got so many great events and fun new blog developments in the works —  Can hardly wait to share!  At the moment, I’m wrapping up a video project that I’m hoping will go live later this week, and then it’s time to pack and prep for a super-fun trip I’m taking to Utah next week.

For the past few months, I’ve been looking forward to attending several different blogging events in 2012, and first up on the list (just a matter of days!) is Altitude Design Summit in Salt Lake City.  It is my first time attending the conference, and I’m excited to share that I’ll be there not only as a eager-to-learn networking-fanatic, but as a speaker on one of the panels, as well!  I’ll be talking about Fashion Blogging 101, and I’m so honored and excited to be able to share my perspective alongside some pretty well-known fashionistas.

Overall, looking forward to catching up with some of my lovely online-friends that I don’t get to see very often, and hugging many many ladies who I’ve only ever met on the world wide web.  There aren’t enough exclamation points in my left pinky finger to tell you how jazzed I am!

Will you be attending this year?  Any must-sees or -shops or -dos in SLC that I should know about?? Shoot me an email or tweet if you’ll be there, and I’ll see you at the Summit!

• Reply Genny January 9, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Oh I’m so jealous you’re going to ALT. I wish I was going and hope to attend next year!! But I’ll see you at TxSC in March! :)

• Reply Leigh January 9, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Wish I was going so I could hear your tips! Can you do a recap for us here? Hoping to build up my blog in 2012 and maybe I can go next year :)

• Reply Lia January 9, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Ahhh I’d love to go to ALT! I’m next door in CO, and haven’t even been to Utah lol!
    xoxo
    Lia

• Reply Supal January 9, 2012 at 6:17 pm

AH YOURE SO LUCKY!! I have to workkk and for next year’s Alt I’ll be living in Europe… so 2014?

• Reply heidikins January 9, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Emailing you now, Salt Lake is my town and I am so excited you’ll be here!

xox

• Reply Sarah's Fab Day January 9, 2012 at 8:50 pm

See you then! xo

• Reply KateLainey January 10, 2012 at 1:47 am

That is awesome you are going! I’ll be there as well and am counting down the days…sooo excited! Hopefully I’ll see you there!

• Reply http://www./ November 15, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Some genuinely good information, Sword lily I discovered this. “Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure men love in haste but they detest at leisure.” by George Gordon Byron.

• Reply kredit für selbstständige online February 9, 2017 at 10:00 am

Självklart kan man tycka att det är onödigt, men om det peppar killar mer än det avtänder tjejer så har de ju lyckats och så kan det ju mycket väl vara, män är rätt dumma på det sättet (cola zero är ett bra exempel). Att bli provocerad av att det är riktat mot män är dock helt irrationellt.

• Reply Tobe | Because It's Awesome January 15, 2012 at 10:20 pm

So excited to see that you’re speaking, Jessie! So many attendees will benefit from your stylish expertise! ox