Concrete Catwalk: Puffy & Pink

December 14, 2011

This fuchsia sweater was one of my final purchases from one of my favorite vintage stores in Kansas City (*tear*), and it has quickly made it’s way into the circle of my most prized pieces.  The bold color, quirky puff sleeves and super-snuggly weave made it the perfect top to throw on with some jeans and a great cape.  I added a little extra interest (and warmth!) to the look with my new Rachel Roy mittens and some snakeskin booties, and I was ready to head out the door to a DIY girl’s night with some of my favorite blogger buddies.

Top to Bottom:
Earrings – DIY (similar)
Collar – Vintage, was my Meema’s (similar)
Sweater – Vintage, Boomerang (similar color)
Cape – Anthropologie (similar)
Watches – Michele & Vintage
Mittens – c/o Rachel Roy
Handbag – J. Crew
Jeans – c/o Levi’s Curve
Booties – Zara (similar)

• Reply Raych December 14, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Love the cape! Anthro has the best stuff.

• Reply Neris / Fashion Fractions December 14, 2011 at 4:07 pm

wonderful look! the booties and the sweater are AMAZING!

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

• Reply Lia December 14, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Ahhh Jessie how much do I love you?! I am dying for a cape Just. Like. That. And with a killer fuschia sweater? Even better. With a fur collar?! Woooweeee is it hot in here? Then I scroll down to see… wait for it… snakeskin booties. (((Drooling all over my desk))). After mopping that mess up, I continue to gawk at your amazing pictures until I stop dead in my tracks and I swear I passed out (okay, not really) when I saw that you are wearing not one, not two, but THREE watches! I seriously thought I was the only crazy enough chick to do that! I swear, my girl crush grows daily.
    xoxo
    Lia

• Reply Taylor December 14, 2011 at 6:08 pm

hmm that outfit looks familiar… love that cape, btw. and the pink color is perfect for you :) xx

• Reply Gillian Striker December 14, 2011 at 6:26 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

• Reply Gillian Striker December 14, 2011 at 6:27 pm

That sweater does looks so lusciously soft! I love the sleeves! And I always see those fur collars at the stores, but I’ve never bought one – I just might have to amend that….

-Gillian

• Reply Jo December 14, 2011 at 7:19 pm

I am truly obsessing over your cape! <3 The pink jersey goes oh-so perfectly too!

x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

• Reply Danielle Celeste Couture December 14, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Great outfit. i love it.

• Reply Frannie Pantz December 14, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Great cape and that sweater was indeed a great find!

• Reply julie @ the semi-reformed nerd December 15, 2011 at 2:12 am

LOVE that pink. Such a great color on you! And gloves masquerading as mittens? LOVE. Lovelovelove.

• Reply girl in the poodle shoes December 15, 2011 at 5:08 am

I can see why it’s your favorite, it’s SO cool! The sleeves.. #dying.
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

• Reply Superstition Vintage December 15, 2011 at 9:34 pm

That cape is amazing!! You have really pretty eyes btw!
    -Leah
    Superstition Vintage

• Reply Sonia December 16, 2011 at 4:01 am

I have that bag and I love it ! Its so great for work / going out – and carries so much!

• Reply Natasha Fatah December 17, 2011 at 11:58 pm

This is a great outfit Jessie! You look so cute!