Concrete Catwalk // Mad for Mod

September 2, 2011
apparently the people of omaha are not used to girls taking outfit photos in public
and we were getting some pretty funny reactions from the folks walking by.
(…hence my weird facial expressions)
on a completely unrelated note: i’m getting SO excited
to head to new york for fashion week on tuesday!
still have a lot of organizing and packing to do,
but am looking forward to a fairly quiet weekend so that i can get a lot done.
let me know if you’re also planning on being there…
i’m looking forward to all of the blogger/shopping events planned,
and would love to meet up with both new friends and old! email me!
lastly – if you’re in kc, make sure to swing by our stoop sale tomorrow!
i’ve added more items EVERY day to the huge rack i’ll have there,
and will probably do one last go-through this afternoon.
(including lots of pieces from the spice rack, to make room for new goodies!)
have a great holiday weekend, friends!!! XO
dress (similar here & here) – vintage, donna’s dress shop
clutch (similar) – vintage, thrfited
necklace (similar) – j. crew
heels (similar) – c/o asos gift card
bracelets, watches & rings – nana’s & my own
lipstick – mac, up the amp

• Reply Emily Allison September 2, 2011 at 3:02 pm

oh my goodness it’s like one outfit is more amazing than the next. have an awesome time at fashion week– I totally wish I could be there to have fun and meet you!

• Reply Frannie Pantz September 2, 2011 at 3:30 pm

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!

You look mod-velous dawling! What a great dress and bag!

• Reply Danielle Celeste Couture September 2, 2011 at 4:05 pm

That purse. What on Earth!! Great dress. Isn”t Omaha the Midwest. If anyone else looks at you funny, just wave.

Love from Oregon,

Danielle
    xoxoxoxo

Blue Period

• Reply Gray Skies September 2, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Oh, the purse! Love it! And as a plus, on really hot days you could fan yourself with it :)

• Reply BiblioMOMia September 2, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Your eyes look FIERCE in these photos–like an unreal aqua! Love the lipstick color, too.

• Reply Dazzlemouse September 2, 2011 at 6:49 pm

I’m definitely going to try to stop by!

-Erin

• Reply Santina September 2, 2011 at 8:17 pm

Oh, I hate the attention that taking outfit photos can attract. But, I actually think everyone was staring because you look absolutely gorgeous!

• Reply Supal September 2, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Haha! They’re just overwhelmed by your beauty! I’ll be in NYC, but for work (which does not include fashion week unfortunately). Sad day. But I know you’re going to have a blast! I love when I’m in NYC for work, I wear my highest heels & boldest lip lacquer! xoxo

• Reply Lauren September 2, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Your eyes are absolutely gorgeous in this dress! Love the striking blue color. Cute :)

• Reply The Purple Carrot September 3, 2011 at 3:50 am

Love those shoes!!

• Reply Nee September 3, 2011 at 7:50 pm

this dress is soo cute! and love the special clutch:)

i’m your new follower:)
    love,
    rosecandle11.blogspot.com

• Reply Adin B September 4, 2011 at 2:16 am

I love going to the Omaha’s Old Market. You look great. Love the bag! :)

Adin B

• Reply EverydayMomStyle September 5, 2011 at 2:18 pm

The blue in the dress totally matches your beautiful blue eyes! Stunning!

• Reply chillairandperfume September 5, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Great dress! Really makes your eyes pop!

see my style blog here: http://chillairandperfume.blogspot.com/

• Reply Hayley September 16, 2011 at 11:24 pm

You eyes look STUNNING with this dress! That is an incredible color for you! Love it! You look incredible in this dress too! Wish I could pull it off!

Hayley

• Reply Vivi September 17, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Pretty dress! And the lipstick really complements not only your complexion but the outfit as a whole. Great pick.