Weekend Wishlist // Rose Gold

August 27, 2011

i’ve been a gold-girl for as long as i can remember,
but i’ve really been drawn to this rosier hue recently.
how about you – are you generally more attracted to gold or silver?
how about pewter? would you try rose gold?
knot ring $365, pyramid stud ring $75, beaded wrap bracelet $220,
asymmetrical finger cuff $68, sunnies $417, michael kors watch $250,
fawn earrings $48, stackable 3-tone rings $188, monogram necklace $754

• Reply Supal@chevrons&éclairs August 28, 2011 at 7:11 pm

I LOVE rose gold. My mom has a bunch of vintage rose gold stuff that I’ve “borrowed”

• Reply rebecca August 28, 2011 at 10:24 pm

That ring is so lovely! Especially in rose gold!

• Reply Urban Nester August 29, 2011 at 1:55 am

LOVE rose gold. I just made a wishlist for fall on my blog. Check it out!
    xoxo.

• Reply Nadine August 29, 2011 at 2:14 am

I was always a silver girl, but my engagement and wedding rings are/will be gold. It sounds cheesy, but such a commitment feels special & different, so I’m inclined to pick a metal that’s different for me. (Plus H. wanted gold.)

• Reply Genny August 29, 2011 at 2:10 pm

I bought a rose gold watch earlier this summer and LOVE it. I was surprised how easily I could combine it with other tones of gold, too. Kinda clashy in an on-purpose way. The knot ring you posted may have to be the next rose gold item I add to the collection!

• Reply chillairandperfume August 29, 2011 at 3:18 pm

i’ve always been a white gold gal, but i really love rose gold! that knot ring is fabulous!

i recently started a style blog of my own. please take a look! http://www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com. XO!

• Reply Vivi August 29, 2011 at 5:38 pm

My birthday present to myself will definitely be a Michael Kors Rose Gold watch. I…can…not…wait.

• Reply Kenya August 29, 2011 at 7:10 pm

^^ Congrats Vivi, I love his watched too! saw some great Rose Gold pieces this weekend, would not have normally tried on, but think I will try!

• Reply Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane September 1, 2011 at 12:32 am

I will take one of everything. I just LOVE rose gold and you picked some amazing pieces. If I could only chose one it would be the monogram necklace. I die!