Concrete Catwalk // Pool Time

August 5, 2011
a few pool pics to get you in the mood for a toasty weekend!
i love coordinating my swim/cover-up/accessories, can you tell?
also, i’m excited to share a new segment with you that starts tomorrow!
“weekend wishlist” will highlight a round-up of some of my fave shopping picks from around the web
and i can’t wait to show you what i’ve got on my list!
have a fun friday, friends!
sunnies – forever21 (similar)
crochet tank – forever21
ruffle skirt – j. crew (similar)
bikini – trina turk, tj maxx (similar suit in a different color here)
straw hat – beach shop in san diego (similar)
tote – vintage, thrifted (similar)
finger nails – revlon “minted”

• Reply Genny August 5, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Jessie, I *heart* your style. You always look SO cute!!

• Reply Jessica Gitler August 5, 2011 at 5:19 pm

i have the same color of nail polish on right now!! love it, these photos look like you are in SD again, so beachy and summery!
    jess

• Reply Emerald August 5, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Who looks that cute at the pool?! people would stop following my blog if they saw my lack of poolside fashion. :)

• Reply those tricks August 5, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Into that skirt.
    Man the neon band really does me right.
    Have a great weekend!
    stephanie

• Reply Sara B August 5, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Oh my goodness the cutest!! And you are such a skinny-minnie, and in the most toned shape I have ever seen! I want to be laying poolside with youuuuuuuu

• Reply LePetiteLemon August 5, 2011 at 7:16 pm

My eyes were instantly drawn to that bright neon yellow!! :D

• Reply Santina August 5, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Of course you had to rock some neon to compliment your tan! Love it!

• Reply PinQue August 5, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Lovely outfit! Were you a dancer? That’s a pretty great 5th position you have going on :) Sorry I was a dance geek most of my life!

Michelle

• Reply Myrna August 6, 2011 at 12:24 am

If I had your skin color I would be a happy camper. I bought that Mint nail polish and it is super fun. Really digging the neon band :)

Myrna

• Reply Alexandra Evjen August 6, 2011 at 4:45 am

So flippin’ cute!

• Reply Laura August 7, 2011 at 6:06 pm

I have been following your blog for about 6 months now and you are always so creative, loves it. One question I have always wondered what is your fitness routine because you seem like you are in amazing shape?!

• Reply kelsey williams August 8, 2011 at 2:41 pm

you look great!

• Reply kelleyjohnson07 August 8, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Oh, you’re making me wish I would have gone for a swim this weekend! I’m loving that nail polish and I may just have to go get some :)

• Reply jessie @ the concrete catwalk August 9, 2011 at 4:33 pm

thanks, everyone!

@laura – thanks for following along! :) i’ve got this questions a few times this summer, and it’s made me realize i could probably write several posts about fitness! until then, here’s the short of it: i work out 5-6 times a week (running, spinning, pilates, kickboxing) and honestly have found that the trick is to treat my workouts like “me time” (which i don’t get a ton of) and that way, i’m less likely to pass it up! :) stay tuned for a more detailed post coming soon, and feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!