Concrete Catwalk // Laid Back

August 16, 2011
this is one of those laid back dresses
that i feel like i could wear everyday if it were socially acceptable.
ok, i’ll admit: i wore it approximately 4 times last week.
but a sweet silk frock with stripes and a billowy silhouette?
can you blame me?
p.s. i’m totally excited that flat ankle boots are going to be big for fall.
i snagged a few pairs that i love (on sale!) at the end of last winter
and already feel like i’ve got a nice little selection going. :)
what are you excited to wear for fall???
dress – j. crew (similar here & here)
necklace – was nana’s (similar)
boots – asos (similar)
cocktail ring – j. crew (similar)
clutch – macy’s (similar, only $44!)

• Reply matilda deathstar August 16, 2011 at 12:27 pm

I snagged some fantastic J. Crew mustard yellow cords at the thrift store a few weeks ago and I can’t wait to wear them this fall. I am also so excited to wear my Frye Campus boots again!

Love how you paired the breezy dress with the tougher boots.

• Reply Emily Allison August 16, 2011 at 1:04 pm

I absolutely love this ensemble and there should be no shame in wearing a dress often that you love so much! it looks fabulous :)

• Reply amanda August 16, 2011 at 1:17 pm

you know i love this!!! what an amazing dress. and you look gorgeous in it. love all the bracelets and watches. you look awesome!

• Reply vivalablonda August 16, 2011 at 1:55 pm

OMG I really love your hair! Looks awesome, nice outfit.

xx

• Reply Genny August 16, 2011 at 2:18 pm

There is no shame in wearing the same dress over and over – especially one as comfortable looking as this!!

• Reply Inez| Style Chic 360 August 16, 2011 at 3:23 pm

love that dress

• Reply Jessica Gitler August 16, 2011 at 4:41 pm

this is a great look, i love the ankle booties too, now I just need to get me some of them!! oh, and love that clutch!!
    jess

• Reply BiblioMOMia August 16, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Hooray for ankle boots! Hooray that it’s ‘almost’ cool enough to wear them already! Adore the dress, and the arm candy is divine.

• Reply Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane August 16, 2011 at 10:50 pm

This is the perfect outfit! I would wear it daily too. I am so excited about flat booties, I need to work on expanding my collection :)

• Reply Savannah August 17, 2011 at 12:33 am

I’m so excited for fall fashion! I love that dress, it’s perfect for multiple wears :) Your accessories are fantastic!

• Reply Stacey Kay August 17, 2011 at 5:14 am

I love your little boots! Too cute!

xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    Giveaway: Win a new wardrobe by Goodwill Huntingg!
    Follow my 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge via YouTube