today’s post is for my fellow kansas-citians… i wanted to let you know
about a super cool event happening here later this month, right in the heart of westport
the ric rac round-up is one of our summer sponsors, and i’m happy to be sharing
about their amazing local shopping experience here on TCC.
the event is taking place place on july 23rd and is a marketplace
it is hosted by the darling gals over at bon bon atelier,
and actually takes place in the parking lot next to their shop.
i’m SO bummed that i will be out of town this year,
- first stop – a green tea & pear all-natural homemade snow cone from my friend lindsay at fresher then fresh (ok, let’s be honest… i’d probably swing back around and grab a daredevil special, too!)
- then i’d swing by the early jewelry booth to see if kylie’s got any new baubles i need to pick up (i already tell you, the answer is most likely a resounding YES!)
- next up, i’ve had my eye on the wood grain animal cut-out clocks from decoy lab for YEARS, and only fairly recently did i find out that she’s a local kc gal! seems like it’d be the perfect TIME to snatch one up. (ha.)
- of course, i would always have to snatch up a couple of gorgeous letterpress cards from two-tone press, because you never know when you’re going to want to send a pretty handwritten note!
- lastly, i’d have to pop by the oddly correct coffee booth (guarantee that’s where g would be hanging out snagging samples), to stock up on a couple of bags of locally roasted beans. truly delish!
if you’ll be in KC on the 23rd, please check out the ric rac roundup,
and help support these fab local artists, business people & friends!