Outfit Post // Floral

May 10, 2011
Florals | Everybody, Everywear
so excited to do my first every body, every wear post!
this month’s theme was “floral” and i could have honestly done an entire week
full of outfit posts that fit the bill.
instead of going overboard, i picked one of my fave vintage dresses
and donned it for a night of selling things from the spice rack
  for a first fridays pop-up shop at speak salon.
thanks for all who came out to say hello on friday,
and i’ll be sure to keep you posted on other spice rack shopping events in the future!
dress – vintage, thrifted (similar)
belt – vintage, thrifted (similar)
handbag – vintage, thrifted (similar)
dany platforms – jessica simpson
rings – nana’s

• Reply CC May 10, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I love the simplicity of the lines of this dress with the giant flowers. So elegant.

• Reply Sara B May 10, 2011 at 2:53 pm

GAH!!! You look so fabulous. Dress, belt, shoes…amazing. And yay for every body, every wear!! Someday I will do it too :)

• Reply Taylor Marie May 10, 2011 at 3:23 pm

jessie! i literally just added your blog to my favorites, i found it last week (and here is where i was going to tell you how i found your blog, but i am totally blanking and can’t remember)! i love your amazing, effortless sense of style!

i could do a floral post each day this week as well, they are so fun and feminine :)

• Reply Alessandra May 10, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Lovely floral dress on you! I just discovered you via EBEW and so glad I did. Really like your style.

• Reply Fashion Bombay May 10, 2011 at 3:50 pm

This post has been removed by the author.

• Reply Fashion Bombay May 10, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Love the maxi,you have a gorgeous blog!

• Reply Emily Allison May 10, 2011 at 3:58 pm

this dress is absolutely stunning on you! I can’t get over how awesome the print is, and I love the way the accessories add to the chic-’70s vibe :)

• Reply kris May 10, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Your dress, shoes, accessories, makeup, backdrop . . . Everything is amazing about this look and post.

• Reply Katie May 10, 2011 at 4:18 pm

This is a BEAUTIFUL dress! What a great pick! I’m a sucker for florals on black… it just seems kind of unexpected and darkly pretty, you know? :)

• Reply Laurel May 10, 2011 at 4:38 pm

You look gorgeous and earth-momma-ish. Love it. You can rock that coral lipstick like none other, too. I always look like a jaundiced Robert Smith when I try that shade….

• Reply Katie Dodd May 10, 2011 at 5:39 pm

GREAT dress. got chills when i saw it. so beautiful.

• Reply beyourownadventure May 10, 2011 at 6:44 pm

That dress is amazing & it goes so well with the shoes. Lovely.

• Reply Brittney May 10, 2011 at 10:03 pm

i love the boldness of that dress. like, so much. and the chunky belt is a perfect grounding force (if you will) to the fluttery drapey fabric. well-styled, jessie!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you’d like!)

• Reply Ali Cat May 10, 2011 at 11:30 pm

Love the way you’ve belted this dress and love the colors on you. Congrats on your first EBEW!

• Reply Between Laundry Days May 10, 2011 at 11:51 pm

Oh man. This is so fab! The print on that dress is stunning!

And I LOVE the light in these pictures. Gorgeous!

• Reply Kerissa May 11, 2011 at 12:33 am

Such a classy maxi dress. I’ve been eyeing these Jessica Simpson Danys for few weeks now. Almost purchased them, changed my mind and now your look has rekindle the interest. The belt is a nice added touch :)

• Reply Kyla May 11, 2011 at 12:44 am

I LOVE this! You are just oozing some seriously sensual style in these photos. That last shot is gorgeous!

• Reply Santina May 11, 2011 at 1:08 am

Loving that bold floral print! The belt adds the perfect to shape to this flowy dress, and how cute is that heart?

• Reply Elizabeth May 11, 2011 at 3:34 am

I love this look, its amazing. My goal this year is to add some vintage pieces to my wardrobe. Thanks for the inspiration.

• Reply Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage May 11, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Gorgeous! Love the pattern on your floral choice.

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Spring Necklace giveaway

• Reply simplychic May 12, 2011 at 8:01 am

what a beautiful dress, and i love pairing it with chunky heels to add some edge to the florals.

• Reply wildruffle.com May 14, 2011 at 4:32 am

The dress is great – the shoes, with that great dress… fantastic.:)