Concrete Catwalk // Red Denim

May 30, 2011
i’ve been seeing colored jeans ALL over the place lately,
so i thought it might be time to bust out these babies for another appearance.
i love wearing them with patterns and brightly colored tops,
(see them with a floral corset here and in my pink & red video here!)
but for an afternoon business meeting last week,
i paired it with a nude frilly blouse and some sky high heels.
have you tried the colored denim trend for yourself, yet?
how would you style a pair of bright red jeans?
earrings – forever21
necklace – j. crew
top – j. crew
bracelets & ring – nana’s
jeans – zara (france)
heels – steve madden, via tj maxx
handbag – can’t remember! h&m, maybe?

• Reply Emily Allison May 30, 2011 at 3:32 pm

you look fabulous!! I love the beige and red! it’s so chic and sophisticated and loads of FUN!!

• Reply Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. May 30, 2011 at 3:39 pm

I also really like the cream with the red – it makes it very sophisticated. Love the ruffles too!

XO
    Lenore

• Reply Divina Joy May 31, 2011 at 12:17 am

Lovely! I tried wearing a red pants with a polka dots top. Retro? I know, I know…

• Reply Francesca May 31, 2011 at 1:03 am

that necklace is so great

xoxo,
    F

Le Kiss Kiss- Click Here!

• Reply kelsey May 31, 2011 at 2:44 am

i love it with that girly top! i have yet to get some red denim, although i did pick up a great blue pair at the TxSCC swap. so easy to color block with!

• Reply CC May 31, 2011 at 3:23 am

Haven’t tried the trend yet, but I think I would rock it with a striped tee. I love how you paired the grey heels and bag with the outfit. So pretty.

• Reply Eli May 31, 2011 at 4:42 am

I have a orange/red pair lurking in my closet but I never feel brave enough to wear them somewhere anymore (this doesnt stop me from wearing other crazy things though). I just can’t figure out how to wear them. I think it’s because I don’t have too much red to begin with in my closet, so this feels sort of out of place with nothing really to match. I like how you’ve paired it with a nude colored top, I might try that.

• Reply Laurel May 31, 2011 at 3:27 pm

I’m dying for some red or orange jeans, but I haven’t found the perfect pair yet…the ones I tried at Zara were too tomato-red, and fit weird. Yours, however, are the perfect combo of fit and color..perhaps I need to go to France. The quest continues!