Concrete Catwalk // Purple

March 30, 2011
i thought this vintage blouse was so cool when i bought it,
but i was not at all a fan of the outfit i wore it with last week.
in fact, i almost didn’t even post the photos,
but i liked the sunset lighting and the super-breeze
that kind of makes it look like i have my own wind machine.
if you’re interested in the top, let me know
because i think it’ll end up going in the shop soon.
…speaking of the spice rack, i’ve updated about half of the new spring items i have,
so give it a browse if you’re looking for some fun vintage goodies!
blouse – vintage, estate sale
tub top – the closet
denim minnie pants – j. crew
heels – c/o aldo
clutch – macy’s
jade ring – vintage, etsy

• Reply amanda March 30, 2011 at 1:41 pm

i am pretty sure i walked around town totally oblivious to how clothes really looked on me before i started my blog. some days i will feel so awesome in an outfit and then take photos of it and completely hate it after looking at the pictures. it kinda sucks. BUT i think you look lovely. that color is so pretty on you and the sunset light is beautiful :) i’m glad you let these make the blog.

• Reply Angela March 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I actually really dig this outfit! The streamlined black silhouette with neutral complements allow the purple to take center stage – and it looks neon in the sunset, even cooler!

• Reply classyturtle March 30, 2011 at 5:19 pm

you look very pretty in this shirt…as you do almost everything!! I love the whole outfit. I love that the blouse is vintage…it looks like the shirts Rodarte made over a year ago!

• Reply Terri March 30, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I love the blouse…but it would be the kind of thing that remains lovely on the hanger. Beautiful photos–especially #2.

• Reply Anjela March 30, 2011 at 9:49 pm

I love this! I think you did a great job with the outfit and the lighting is definitely gorgeous; glad you shared it!:)

I love the penny loafers you’ve got in the shop right now!!! Pretty unfortunate you don’t ship to Canada…

• Reply rosy+tart March 31, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Purple is my favorite color! I love this outfit. :) Super cute!

• Reply jessie @ the concrete catwalk April 4, 2011 at 3:58 pm

heart literally swelled with everyone’s kind words. :) nothing like a couple of bloggy-friends to make you feel better, when you’re pretty sure you look kind of crummy. love you guys!!!

• Reply Michelle's Style File July 10, 2011 at 6:27 am

Love this purple shirt-such a fabulous colour & fabric!

x