Concrete Catwalk // Pinch Me

March 21, 2011
i got an email recently asking why i don’t feature more casual outfits on the ol’ bloggaroo,
and the short answer is that i post whatever i have time to capture,
provided my photographer is around.
i don’t really put too much thought into offering a range of casual to dressy…
it really has way more to do with convenience/timing, you know?
this is what i wore to walk down to the st. patty’s day parade with some girlfriends.
pretty much as casual as can be, and perfect for sitting on a grassy hill
and then going out for lunch afterwards.
getting dressed that morning, i realized that i have barely ANY green in my closet,
and even this shirt i had to borrow from the spice rack.
hair flower – j. crew
earrrings – clothing swap
scallion blouse – vintage, the spice rack
shorts – j. crew
bag – vintage, thrifted
platforms – fergie, from endless.com

• Reply amanda March 21, 2011 at 2:03 pm

i totally didn’t wear green on st. patty’s day because i don’t own any either! love the stripes with those brown shorts. you look super comfy and super adorable. :)

• Reply Between Laundry Days March 21, 2011 at 2:11 pm

This is very possibly the very best first day of spring outfit. Ever. Of all time. LOVE it! :)

• Reply Lynzy March 21, 2011 at 4:05 pm

I love the striped shirt and your shop is such an inspiration, I love it!
    xo Lynzy

• Reply TrophyBoutique March 21, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Love the proportions you have going on here. The breezy top and the short shorts…perfection!

• Reply classyturtle March 21, 2011 at 6:02 pm

looks great! funny how when you want to wear a specific color, it seems you don’t really have that color in the closet.

the classy turtle

• Reply Caro March 21, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Love this outfit. Those earrings are great, and I’m so jealous that you’re wearing shorts. It’s too cold here for that.

• Reply A.Co March 22, 2011 at 12:02 am

If you hadn’t said that shirt was green I would have kept thinking it was navy. Um. Am I colour blind?! Apparently! LOL.

Sounds like a nice afternoon!

Your shop is very well laid out, I like how easy it is to navigate and the photos are well done.

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

• Reply rosy+tart March 23, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Dude, I am *loving* those shoes. Time to go hunt them down….

PS: I got my order from the Spice Rack today! Yay! Thanks so much. :)